Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sad..

Im sad because i cant b with my bestfriend in the nex sem as im a business managemt(transport) n my best fren is majoring in economic..huhu..Im definitely gonna mish Ely,Jaja,G-ah n Iqa..not forgettin my room mate farkha..huhu..soooo sad






ely n jaja




Ely have been so kind to me..she have taught me the meaning of friendship and to never give up(especially on accounting which was very hard 4me)..She taught me to have fun in our own way and always help me with my study..4dat i really appreciate her in my life





jaja n me



What can i say about jaja??hmmm..She is sooo shy(NOT!!!)..hehe..she looks naive but looks can b deceiving..huhu..Well,lets start from the begining..i know jaja thru ely bcoz she's ely's room mate(see how i can make frens wit anyone...ahahah)..At first i thought she was shy but then once i'm a regular in the room(im also known as ely's 4th room mate) she then starts to show her true colour..huhu..Jaja is avery delicate n sensitive person but she doesnt show her soft side to anyone..She is so understanding and MOST important is she is not FAKE!Well i can talk about them for days but let me just tell u that im really gonna mis them....

No comments: